The Ibida Black Level (IBL) advises caution against responding to fraudulent e-mails and internet postings purporting to be legitimate IBL communications and postings.
The right way to communicate with us is first send us an email from a legitimate address. Then we set up a visual call, so you can prove that you are talking to the right person. If we will do business, please ask of a legitimate copy of our passport. We will also do so. Then we follow good compliance and due diligence procedures, so that there will be no doubt that you are dealing with the right person.
- IBL never sends emails from Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail or other public email accounts such as live.com.
- All our emails use our email address: @ ibidablacklevel.com and we do not use any other variations.
- If you believe that you have been the victim of any fraud, please consider reporting it to your local law enforcement authority.
- Please notify us if the fraud involves a misuse of the IBL’s name or logo, or the name of any IBL employee, or a fake email address or emails purporting to be from the IBL.
- If you want to notify us of incidents or provide tips or have any questions about these matters you may choose to submit this confidential message by an email to email@example.com.
The IBL is aware that its name and that the names of some of its employees are sometimes used to progress different forms of fraud, perpetrated against third parties.
Some of these scams are attempts at identity theft, including fraudulent emails, faxes, including copies of our website.
E-mails or letters are sent proposing various schemes such as offering loans, investment opportunities or participation in financial transactions, and / or requiring an advance payment in connection with a transaction supposedly to be made through the IBL.
These fraudulent materials use the IBL’s name, logo and address, as well as names of our staff and management from time to time – all without IBL’s permission.
The IBL requests you to be alert and always confirm the authenticity of any emails or documents you receive that purport to be from the IBL.
We urge you to make sure that all communications are legitimate and NOT to send money to any unauthorized individuals or institutions.
The IBL can take no responsibility for losses arising from these sites, services or documents.
The IBL cannot and will not honour any commitments or promises made by fake employees, imposters or unauthorized individuals.